Bahnson Mechanical Systems provides air treatment systems and controls for all internal cleanroom and plant conditions— such as temperature, relative humidity, cleanliness, and ventilation, which can also include the cleaning of process emissions.
Factory-certified automation designers, technicians, and electricians provide specialized building automation and controls services that can make a significant difference in a facility’s comfort, productivity, and energy efficiency.
BMS controls and facility automation services include:
- Complete system design and integration
- Preventive and emergency maintenance
- Automated controls
- Low temperature
- Process piping
Benefits of BMS controls and automation services include:
- Cost savings
- Maximize comfort
- Stabilize maintenance costs
- Provide investment protection
- Helps provide trouble-free operation
- Minimize unsafe conditions
- Allow accountability for results
Using the latest equipment and advanced, state-of-the-art diagnostic and automated control technologies, BMS can often minimize the cost of operating a plant or cleanroom environment without sacrificing comfort.